|
|
- a sluggish memory
|
|
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
whoohoo. i've got four really hot songs now. 1) phantom of the opera (every version including the band one) 2) Fergalicious 3) thunderbirds are go 4) house of wolves yeah, i love lame stuff! its so cool! I know a thing about contrition'Cause I got enough to spareAnd I'll be grantin' your permissionCause you haven't got a prayerI said, hey hallelujahWell come on, sing the praiseLet the spirit come on through yaWe got innocence for daysWell I think I’m gonna burn in hellEverybody burn the house right downShe says well, what I wanna sayTell me I’m an angelTake this to my graveTell me I’m a bad manKick me like a strayTell me I’m an angelTake this to my graveWell a ring around the ambulanceLike I never gave a careI said, choir boys surround youIt's a compliment, I swearI said, ashes to ashes, we all fall downI wanna hear you sing the praiseI said, ashes to ashes, we all fall downWe got innocence for daysWell I think I’m gonna burn in hellEverybody burn the house right downShe says, yeah, what I wanna sayTell me I’m an angelTake this to my graveTell me I’m a bad manKick me like a strayTell me I’m an angelTake this to my graveYou better run like the devil,Cause they’re never gonna leave you aloneYou better hide ‘em in the alleyCause they’re never gonna find you a homeAnd as the blood runs down the wallsYou see me creepin' up these hallsWe're bad motherfuckersTell your sister I'm anotherWell I should say, what I wanna sayTell me I’m an angelTake this to my graveTell me I’m a bad manKick me like a strayTell me I’m an angelTake this to my graveTell me I’m a bad bad bad bad... man (x4) |